Mrs. Pornsarun Rungcharoenkitkul
Founder and Managing Director
PSR Management Training Co., Ltd.
Mrs. Pornsarun Rungcharoenkitkul obtained her Bachelor Degree in Accountancy from Chulalongkorn University, and Master Degree in Management from SASIN Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University. She started her career in auditing with PricewaterhouseCoopers, and has become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA Thailand).
She later acted as Financial Executive for several large corporations including multi-national ones. She was Finance Director for Warner Lambert (Thailand) Group, CFO for Bangkok Land , and EVP for Bankthai (presently CIMB Thai Bank) among others.
She also served as an adjunct professor for Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy of Chulalongkorn University, teaching their BBA International Program for several years.
She has been working in the areas of financial consulting and management training for more than 15 years, having shared her extensive professional experience with thousands of top executives.
People development is her personal passion, and a source of inspiration throughout her career. She has recently studied and practiced Life Coaching as well as Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), becoming a qualified “Licensee” of LMI- Leadership Management International, USA. A combined proven record of financial and people skills makes her a unique Executive Coach.
1. In-house training, coaching and mentoring programs for CEOs, CFOs, Directors and Managers to develop their financial & management skills.
2. Group/individual coaching for the following “LMI”-Leadership Programs:
– Effective Personal Productivity (EPP)
– Effective Motivational Leadership (EML)
– Effective Personal Leadership (EPL)
– Effective Strategic Leadership (ESL)
– Building Financial Success (BFS)
3. Public courses as announced in our website www.psrmt.com